Below is a list of the cookies that we use. We have tried to ensure this is complete and up to date, but if you think that we
have missed a cookie or there is any discrepancy, please let us know.
We use the following strictly necessary cookies:
Definitions and interpretation
4. For purposes of the applicable Data Protection Laws, Tredo Pvt Ltd is the "data controller". This means that Tredo Pvt Ltd determines the purposes for which, and the manner in which, your Data is processed.
5. We may collect the following Data, which includes personal Data, from you:
- date of birth
- job title
- contact Information such as email addresses and telephone numbers
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- financial information such as credit / debit card numbers
- IP address (automatically collected)
- web browser type and version (automatically collected)
- operating system (automatically collected)
- a list of URLs starting with a referring site, your activity on this Website, and the site you exit to (automatically collected)
How we collect Data
6. We collect Data in the following ways:
- data is given to us by you
- data is received from other sources; and
- data is collected automatically
Data that is given to us by you
7. Tredo Pvt Ltd will collect your Data in a number of ways, for example
-when you contact us through the Website, by telephone, post, e-mail or through any other means;
- when you register with us and set up an account to receive our products/services
- when you complete surveys that we use for research purposes (although you are not obliged to respond to them)
- when you enter a competition or promotion through a social media channel
- when you make payments to us, through this Website or otherwise
- when you use our services
Data that is received from publicly available third parties sources
8. We will receive Data about you from the following publicly available third party sources:
Data that is collected automatically
9. To the extent that you access the Website, we will collect your Data automatically, for example:
we automatically collect some information about your visit to the Website. This information helps us to make improvements to Website content and navigation, and includes your IP address, the date, times and frequency with which you access the Website and the way you use and interact with its content. We will collect your Data automatically via cookies, in line with the cookie settings on your browser. For more information about cookies, and how we use them on the Website, see the section below, headed "Cookies".
Our use of Data
10. Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our Website. Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons:
a. we automatically collect some information about your visit to the Website. This information helps us to make improvements to Website content and navigation, and includes your IP address, the date, times and frequency with which you access the Website and the way you use and interact with its content.
b. we will collect your Data automatically via cookies, in line with the cookie settings on your browser. For more information about cookies, and how we use them on the Website, see the section below, headed "Cookies".
Our use of Data
11. Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our Website. Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons:
- internal record keeping;
- improvement of our products / services;
- transmission by email of marketing materials that may be of interest to you;
- contact for market research purposes which may be done using email, telephone, fax or mail. Such information
- may be used to customise or update the Website;
12. We may use your Data for the above purposes if we deem it necessary to do so for our legitimate interests. If you are not satisfied with this, you have the right to object in certain circumstances (see the section headed "Your rights" below).
13. For the delivery of direct marketing to you via e-mail, we'll need your consent, whether via an opt-in or soft-opt-in:
- soft opt-in consent is a specific type of consent which applies when you have previously engaged with us (for example, you contact us to ask us for more details about a particular product/service, and we are marketing similar products/services). Under "soft opt-in" consent, we will take your consent as given unless you opt-out.
- for other types of e-marketing, we are required to obtain your explicit consent; that is, you need to take positive and affirmative action when consenting by, for example, checking a tick box that we'll provide.
- if you are not satisfied about our approach to marketing, you have the right to withdraw consent at any time. To find out how to withdraw your consent, see the section headed "Your rights" below
14. When you register with us and set up an account to receive our services, the legal basis for this processing is the performance of a contract between you and us and/or taking steps, at your request, to enter into such a contract.
15. We may use your Data to show you Tredo Pvt Ltd adverts and other content on other websites. If you do not want us to use your data to show you Tredo Pvt Ltd adverts and other content on other websites, please turn off the relevant cookies (please refer to the section headed "Cookies" below).
Who we share Data with
16. We may share your Data with the following groups of people for the following reasons:
- any of our group companies or affiliates - to ensure the proper administration of our website and business;
- our employees, agents and/or professional advisors - to obtain advice from professional advisers; third party service providers who provide services to us which require the processing of personal data - to help
- third party service providers in receipt of any shared data to perform functions on our behalf to help ensure the website runs smoothly;
- third party payment providers who process payments made over the Website - to enable third party payment
17. Technical and organisational measures include measures to deal with any suspected data breach. If you suspect any misuse or loss or unauthorised access to your Data, please let us know immediately by contacting us via this e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
18. If you want detailed information from Get Safe Online on how to protect your information and your computers and devices against fraud, identity theft, viruses and many other online problems, please visit www.getsafeonline.org. Get Safe Online is supported by HM Government and leading businesses.
20. Even if we delete your Data, it may persist on backup or archival media for legal, tax or regulatory purposes.
21. You have the following rights in relation to your Data:
Right to access - the right to request (i) copies of the information we hold about you at any time, or (ii) that we
- modify, update or delete such information. If we provide you with access to the information we hold about you,
- we will not charge you for this, unless your request is "manifestly unfounded or excessive." Where we are legally
- permitted to do so, we may refuse your request. If we refuse your request, we will tell you the reasons why.
- Right to correct - the right to have your Data rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to erase - the right to request that we delete or remove your Data from our systems.
- Right to restrict our use of your Data - the right to "block" us from using your Data or limit the way in which we can use it.
- Right to data portability - the right to request that we move, copy or transfer your Data.
- Right to object - the right to object to our use of your Data including where we use it for our legitimate interests.
22. To make enquiries, exercise any of your rights set out above, or withdraw your consent to the processing of your Data
(where consent is our legal basis for processing your Data), please contact us via this e-mail address: email@example.com.
23. If you are not satisfied with the way a complaint you make in relation to your Data is handled by us, you may be able to refer your complaint to the relevant data protection authority. For the UK, this is the Information Commissioner's
Office (ICO). The ICO's contact details can be found on their website at https://ico.org.uk/.
24. It is important that the Data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your Data changes during the period for which we hold it
Links to other websites
27. We may also disclose Data to a prospective purchaser of our business or any part of it.
28. In the above instances, we will take steps with the aim of ensuring your privacy is protected
30. All Cookies used by this Website are used in accordance with current UK and EU Cookie Law.
31. Before the Website places Cookies on your computer, you will be presented with a message bar requesting your consent to set those Cookies. By giving your consent to the placing of Cookies, you are enabling Tredo Pvt Ltd to provide a better experience and service to you. You may, if you wish, deny consent to the placing of Cookies; however certain features of the Website may not function fully or as intended.
32. This Website may place the following Cookies:
33. You can find a list of Cookies that we use in the Cookies Schedule.
34. You can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. By default, most internet browsers accept Cookies but this can be changed. For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet browser.
35. You can choose to delete Cookies at any time; however you may lose any information that enables you to access the Website more quickly and efficiently including, but not limited to, personalisation settings.
36. It is recommended that you ensure that your internet browser is up-to-date and that you consult the help and guidance provided by the developer of your internet browser if you are unsure about adjusting your privacy settings.
37. For more information generally on cookies, including how to disable them, please refer to aboutcookies.org. You will also find details on how to delete cookies from your computer.
40. Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
41. This Agreement will be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales. All disputes arising under the Agreement will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
You may contact Tredo Pvt Ltd by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Below is a list of the cookies that we use. We have tried to ensure this is complete and up to date, but if you think that we have missed a cookie or there is any discrepancy, please let us know.
Strictly necessary We use the following strictly necessary cookies:
We use the following analytical/performance cookies:
We use the following functionality cookies:
We use the following targeting cookies: